Mahindra XUV 500: Comfort With Power

By for Mahindra XUV500 2016-07-31 20:22:55.0
  • Appearance

If you are an SUV lover, and you enjoy the feel of siting comfortably at a right height, then this car is definitely for you. This car has a blend of beauty and beast power.

The first thing which a person looks in a car is the comfort, and this car is so comfortable while driving that you can drive for hours, and you won't be bored or tire. Special care is taken for shockers for Indian roads, so when driving on muddy roads is pretty simple now.

The interior of the car is quite spacious to travel with seven people. On my very first road trip, I went with my six friends; It was a fantastic trip because we didn't tire much because of travelling. The XUV500 has a premium feel that is best enjoyed with the person siting on the middle seat ( because of the excellent leg space ).

The only thing that I would like to see in the upcoming XUV models is a more spacious backspace for luggage. Currently, it is little hard to manage luggage, if there is some more space at the back, it will be perfect for road trips.