Love This Car

for W9 AT

The features of this car make it very luxurious and it makes me feels royal. The first time when I took a ride in this car I was like is this a really an Indian car or feign car. I'm always in love with technology but the creators of this have made an amazingly superb car of which every one of the car owners a king.

By tarun rao
On: Apr 03, 2019 | 21 Views

Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV500

Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews

4.3/5
Based on422 User reviews
Write a Review and Win
200 Paytm vouchers & an iPhone 7 every month!
Iphone
  • LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Impressive XUV500

I am requesting my father to take Fortuner but my father told me to just see this and when I went to Mahindra showroom and see XUV5oo W10 I was impressed and we have take...Read More

By keshav 4 u 24*7 online only emergency calls dhanuk
    On: Dec 13, 2019 | 67 Views
  • My pride, My XUV 500

A very excellent and nice car with a beast in its heart, spacious and comfortable. A very powerful engine puts 5 stars in the performance of the segment-leading wagon.

By harshit kansal
    On: Dec 12, 2019 | 9 Views
  • Good car SUV.

Best SUV so far with good mileage and good safety.

By heena kanwar
    On: Nov 29, 2019 | 22 Views
  • It's good to be hard.

Mahindra XUV 500 is the best car, nice looks but maintenance and millage are not so good.

By mytra varun
    On: Dec 11, 2019 | 10 Views
  • Excellent ride.

Awesome ride and totally worth every penny. Excellent features, ride quality, air-con, safety. It's a complete package. The best vehicle for every occasion.

By burhan shabbir
    On: Dec 10, 2019 | 9 Views
  • Best family SUV.

XUV 500 is the very best car. Also, good for long journeys and it is also very comfortable and has a very relaxing seat.

By jai singh
    On: Dec 09, 2019 | 20 Views
  • High maintenance and expensive parts.

XUV500 is great at looks, but the quality is very poor. Dashboard sound and NVH levels are too high. I own this car since 2014 but A.C. stops working every 5 years. I got...Read More

By shekinah varghese
    On: Dec 07, 2019 | 212 Views
  • for W11 AT

My dream car, buying soon.

Great performance, amazing mileage, and eye-catching looks. I will soon buy it after my graduation.

By abhinav dubey