Mahindra XUV300

Mahindra XUV300 seems a little pricey when we compare this with Maruti Vitara Breeza and Tata Nexon Diesel, I was quite inclined when I first saw this vehicle online but when I compare the price and features, I rate Breeza, Eco Sport & WRV better than this. My Suggestion, Mahindra is always known to reach masses with a comfortable price range. So looking forward to some changes in this area.

a

• LATEST
  • MOST HELPFUL
  • VERIFIED
  • A Good Car

This is a great car in this segment. It gives a very smooth driving experience. The looks are amazing. The mileage is great.

P
    Pradeep Pandey
    On: Jun 17, 2019 | 10 Views
  • My beautiful car

Mahindra XUV300 is the complete package of power and looks. Also getting a comfortable experience.

p
    praveen
    On: Jun 13, 2019 | 16 Views
  • An Excellent Car

This is an excellent car in this segment. The safety features are amazing. The driving experience is great. The mileage is not that good. Overall an average car.

V
    Vivek
    On: Jun 11, 2019 | 25 Views
  • Liked the Car

I liked the car a lot. The Mahindra guys are awesome.

L
    Lovashish Aggarwal
    On: Jun 08, 2019 | 24 Views
  • This car prices w8(O) variant not sufficient

This cars amazing look and attractive body structure and awesome power our new engine 1.5L and also our car are spacious.

H
    Haryana mp3
    On: Jun 10, 2019 | 25 Views
  • Unexpected fo real

When Mahindra XUV300 was launched at that time I was looking for the other SUV from Mahindra and it resembles more like Hyundai creta. But now I'm much impressed...Read More

A
    Anonymous
    On: Jun 14, 2019 | 195 Views
  • Amazing Performance

I liked the look of the car and the most amazing thing was that when I took the test drive. I was amazed by the performance must prefer the car if it is in your budget.

R
    Rajeev Garg
    On: Jun 09, 2019 | 28 Views
  • Buy this car and enjoy it in hills

Best SUV is XUV300 in range nice looking. It is better than all SUV cars, the nice quality. I really love this car.in low range best SUV.

P