Worst service

By for Mahindra Verito from India 2011-10-09 18:26:47.0
  • Appearance

Overall Experience The worst service ever received from the service center for my Logan, No technicians know the car... details will be published soon...I am from kerala.... 12 days in service center yet not repaired... Now filed a case in consumer court ..

• Kirti |10 Oct,2011 02:23:36 PM

I agree with the Gentleman. Logan being a wonderful car deserves a better service backup. This is one of the reason I'am exploring an option to change my car.

• blorepost |22 Oct,2011 07:03:56 PM

I totally agree, I have been dealing with mahindra and their dealers right from 1989 here, they behave like a typical municipality or some city corporation office people. it is high time mahindra as an organisation and their horrible dealers learn some basics about how to talk to customers, next thing is these guys act as if they are doing a great favour to us and behave as if something very very valuable is just given free of cost to us. we spend lakhs of rupees in buying their product and in turn get only garbage like service. these guys need to be taught the spelling and the meaning of customer service. it is matter of shame even in 2011 we are still seeing these guys not evolved at all even after of decades.

Ramana Rao |04 Jul,2012 11:04:50 PM

You are 100% right. I too have bitter experience with the service people. They treat us like beggars when we approach them with a problem. They don't have any courtesy with the customers. They even not have time to lift their cell phones when we call to them and they are not guilty of the same.

• Aditya keshav |27 Oct,2011 04:33:52 PM

nice car

• Vijay Singh |24 Nov,2011 07:16:35 PM

Yes it is true that the to got service of verito at M&M authorised service center is a nightmare, no improvement, technicians not trained for this car even they dont know where the air filter is placed. The prices of parts are artificially escaleted by the dealer. During the sevicing the car is washed superficially and not pressure washed unser side of the car beacause thay are not having the correct washing pit hera at JABALPUR. Every thing is going wrong.

Dexon |30 Nov,2011 10:34:25 PM

Pls be very careful when giving your vehicle to the service centre, actually they won't give service but charge for it. I had again a bitter experience with Logan service center .... TVS in Kerala

• PAUL |03 Feb,2012 11:00:48 PM

all the above reviews are absolutely true. i sold my logan . because its a nightmare to go to the service center.i will buy logan only if the dealership is changed in kerala. the worst service ever experienced. so i am planing to buy a logan again and service the vehicle somewhere else other than the service center. if this car is selling through the toyota dealers , without any doubt i can tell it is the most selling car in kerala

Dexon |04 Feb,2012 07:47:41 AM

Yesterday there was a hearing for my case. They ,Mahindra had filed saying that they are good and apt in service and its all my makeup for my complaints....! The fight will continue... I have asked for replacement. Now my vehicle is off the road in a shed as its lower arm broken

prakash |07 Feb,2012 01:14:40 PM

Hi just now i bought Mahindra Verito in chennai, MPL Dealer. Diesel engine noise is very high. today, i went to service centre ( MPL virugambakkam), they said, it is hydraullic tappet noise. it will be like that, and it will not rectify. can i go legally.

Dexon John Netto |14 Feb,2012 08:13:52 AM

Can any one sent a mail to Consumer forum @ idukki court

cinu |10 Sep,2012 12:20:41 PM

Hi Prakash, I'm planning to buy Verito.. can you share your experience with car and service?

prakash |10 Sep,2012 03:32:52 PM

Hi cinu, now i am enjoying the pleasure of verito. you can proceed. good service and prompt reply from MPL and M&M. New verito refresh model is amazing style and look. especially vehicle is highly rigidity.

prakash |10 Sep,2012 03:28:27 PM

Dear all, i forget to update my issue status, this dealer escalated my issue to top management in Mahindra. they done investigation and finally rectified my issue. now my vehicle is very smooth like petrol engine and its giving mileage of 25km/l in highways. i am totally satisfied. my sincere thanks to MPL service GM. Mr.Kathik and SM Vaidyanathan, and M&M GM Mr.L.Ramasubraman and M&M Vice President Mr.Gupta.Sanjoy.