Rating of Mahindra Verito

C
Chandrachur Das
for 1.5 D4
On: Jun 15, 2012 | 3218 Views

Look and Style: Good. I bought the Rocky Beige one, looks good to me and my family   Comfort: I think more than any car in this class. Back seats are really comfrotable indeed. Even 4 people can seat without much discomfort.   Pickup: Amazingly good. My previous car was Suzuki Swift Vxi ABS and to my utter surprise I feel the pickup is even better honestly.   Mileage: I got the car delivered on 4th June when I filled up the tank full. And today 15th June I had to fill it up full. The very first driven mileage is 14.5 km/ltr with AC always on. I am sure I will get 16 after first service. So it proves they are honest.   Best Features: Smoothness, driving pleasure, back seats and boot.   Needs to improve: Well switch arrangements to match Indian roads like the indicator switch(its still like European cars) and back power windows switches are in very odd place.   Overall Experience: Excellent! I am falling in love with my car now. It was like an arranged marriage and you are falling in love afterwards. I really don't feel like reving it up as enjoy the stillness and smoothness in it. Very very smooth indeed. Badly want to go for a long drive with my family but work pressure is not letting me do it :). 1 thing I must say to Mahindra then need to market this car. If the marketing is good this car can be the best car in this category. You won't believe the first day they brought me the "test-drive" car is like a crappy discolored piece not sane person will buy it unless he/she actually drives it. The test-drive cars should be good looking well maintained like Hundai, Suzuki, Ford, Toyota etc. And honestly I still don't see any ad. on telivision or even on radio. If had not seen this car on road in front of my Swift I wouldn't have purchased it.

Other Verito Reviews