Very Good CS

By for Mahindra Verito Vibe 2013-07-20 11:09:03.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good Space, Good Pick and Style

Cons : anything

Look and Style   Comfort   At first look itself we booked the car at MPL Automobiles, Chennai, Actually we are suppose to go to Ford figo show room for test ride. Just one day before this is Vertio Vibe launched, I browsed some sites out this and had a plan with family members to visit Mahindra show room and then go to Ford Show room for test ride, when we just reached Mahindra show room, we saw Demo Vibe Car outside by the look only we were impressed with the design, I hope very good design from Mahindra after Scorpio.  When we entered show room, as this being a launch date of Vertio Vibe, show room is fully decorated. We find good gesture of the staff of MPL automobiles futures of car has been explained and went of a test ride. Entire family members ( our family size is 4 No,) went for test ride. Let me tell about myself I am 6.1 feet tall with average built body. Two son’s already they are 5.1 feet tall and my wife 5.5 feet tall. We and sales person went for test ride. Coming to comfort, very good comfort for my height and built, and very very good  room space, My wife and children sitting at the back, even they felt the same. I  stopped the car got of my driver seat and went back to check the rear space without moving the driver seat. It is very comfortable, front driver seat is not touching legs at all. Coming to Interiors: Dash board dual color good looking, quality I won’t say very good but not bad, it is average. Even mid range variant comes with power windows and central locking. It as collapsible steering but not title steering. Comes with 330l boot space. I feel ergonomics well maintained, very good view from the driver seat. Finally I booked the vehicle on 8th June and got delivery on 18th June. I am writing this review after running the car for one month and for about 1400 km. I got a mileage of 16km/l with AC On in city, AC very good, there is not turbo lag in the engine, as this comes with Renaults Diesel engine. And other things it is same as Verito.   Still to go no high way, once this is done I will update.

• suresh |27 Feb,2015 12:46:23 AM

Veriro vibe is a very nicecar for family