Wonderful Car with lots of Features...

• Appearance

Pros : Looks, comfort and a bigger feature list.

Cons : Seating space at the last row.

Look and Style: Perfect, all other SUVs like Duster, Ecosport, Yeti, Xylo, Quanto, Safari look smaller when you are inside TUV. The only car which is at similar height is Fortuner. Everyone looks at my car when I drive beside them.

Comfort: Comfort is awesome in front and middle row, but last space is just for an average build for adults, but it's Manageable as in 9.5 Lac with this much features. Next is Scorpio 8 which will cost you around 14 Lac with these features but more space on the back, so save 4.5 lac and enjoy it.

Pickup: It's better than Duster Diesel.

Mileage: Currently not measured, but fuel Info says 930 Km in Eco Mode/AC on after filling the full tank... so it?s coming approx 16 kmpl in the city.

Best Features: Micro Hybrid, Eco Mode - No need to accelerate if you are in traffic and using 3-4-5th gear, AC eco, lead to vehicle, lead to Home Lamp, static-bending headlamps, driver adjustable seats, steering adjustments, lot of space, armrest, nice Infotainment System with Bluetooth connectivity which reads all your contact numbers with last dial, incoming and missed calls records, automatic adjustable OVRMs, lumbar Support, two charging points, driver alerts like handbrake engaged, seat belt warning,  reserve fuel started alert, anti-theft Alarm.

Needs to improve: Space a bit more at last row, but it is manageable as you do not always accommodate 7 persons.

Overall Experience: I am highly satisfied with this product however, I Just drove 200 Km but believe me, these much features you can't get in this price range. in SUV with an option of 5+2... I have given 9.57 for this vehicle Top Manual Model. I was driving Santro n Spark. I love this vehicle, I have taken white color.

Comments Mahindra TUV 300
  • sandeep khandelwal |07 Dec,2015 01:27:25 AM

I am also planning to buy this car in this month, have you got any discount and any other offer on purchase.

gss |13 Feb,2016 01:23:05 PM

Better stay away. Look for breezza.

• ram |19 Feb,2016 12:21:52 PM