In brief do not buy Mahindra TUV300 T8 AMT because
1) From day one this car is having major problem: slow pickup sometimes followed by a jerk or sudden clutch release in slow traffic movement.
2) After sales service is pathetic: I have send 10 times this car to service center to rectify the problem but there is no solution till date.
3) Front right seat belt is faulty: till date no solution even after replacing twice.
4) It's totally big mistake as per the car performance and after sales service.
5) Mahindra is very much aware of these problems but they don't have any possible solutions.
Ride Quality & Handling - TUV300 is NOT GOOD CAR for INDIAN ROAD.....
Have owned the vehicle for 7 Months and driven 17000 Kms. GOOD POINTS...
It has got an bold and tough look not only from outside but inside too...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals