Think before you buy Mahindra's TUV300
In brief do not buy Mahindra TUV300 T8 AMT because
1) From day one this car is having major problem: slow pickup sometimes followed by a jerk or sudden clutch release in slow traffic movement.
2) After sales service is pathetic: I have send 10 times this car to service center to rectify the problem but there is no solution till date.
3) Front right seat belt is faulty: till date no solution even after replacing twice.
4) It's totally big mistake as per the car performance and after sales service.
5) Mahindra is very much aware of these problems but they don't have any possible solutions.
- 31 Likes
- 20 Dislikes
Other TUV 300 Reviews
Took a test drive of the TUV 300 at India Garage Chennai yesterday! Impressive vehicle. Th...
- 237 Likes
- 44 Dislikes
Look and Style: Very sturdy looking; strong exteriors with a robust design. The front look...
- 155 Likes
- 23 Dislikes
Looks & Style: TUV looks tough, proper SUV looks, so far unlike any Mahindra vehicle. ...
- 84 Likes
- 13 Dislikes
I researched a lot before I brought my non living companion today, my wife wouldn't ha...
- 38 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Have owned the vehicle for 7 Months and driven 17000 Kms. GOOD POINTS: 1. Amazing Space ...
- 37 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Mahindra TUV 300 Further Research
Trending Mahindra Cars