For me, Mahindra TUV 300 is the only beast that offers a 7 seater and dual airbags and that comes under 10lakhs with perfect ground clearance and astonishing SUV design. The Mahindra TUV 300 is a 7 seater and an absolute beast suitable for the Indian roads and conditions. I would always kick off with a yes in terms of suggesting it to another buyer.
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra TUV 300
Mahindra TUV 300 User Reviews
- All (87)
- Mileage (17)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (21)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (9)
- Power (13)
- More ...
It was a very good experience since I bought this car. It has very good suspension system which provides good comfort. You can make sharp turnings with this car easily an...
Worst car I had ever purchased. Too much maintenance, engine heating problem, gearbox problem, service stations are frauds and charge too much. I Will never go for Mahind...
- View All TUV 300 Reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV 300 PlusRs.11.92 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 15, 2020
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.7.94 - 12.34 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 20, 2020
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 16, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2021Rs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 09, 2021
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata HexaRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 14, 2021
- Tata SierraRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
- Honda HR-VRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021
- Volkswagen TaigunRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- Kia SoulRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 01, 2022
- MG RX5Rs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 06, 2021