Solid and Rugged SUV

By for Mahindra TUV 300 2015-09-18 16:41:20.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Rugged look, 7 seater, awesome pickup, pricing

Cons : No cruise, no push start

Look and Style: Yes, it indeed looks like a box but that's the military look - it gives the vehicle the rugged and strong look. But it's not that bad a look. Making it curvy would have defeated the purpose of a SUV.

Did a small test drive and found the seating to be comfortable. With the arm rest positioned correctly, the gear shifting was easy. But the gear itself seemed a bit tight but I cannot judge it at the moment because it was fairly a very small test drive.

Pickup: It was quick and I could feel the charge. Some reviews say it will reach 110 kms/hr very fast but above that it's slow, cannot and did not test that. But from my test drive, the pickup was indeed good and the steering was quite steady. I could go max only upto 70 km/hr due to the traffic, that too just reached 70 and slowed down.

All necessary features seemed to be available though personally I do not like the windows switches in the middle. Pricing is very less compared to the Creta and S-Cross, so that makes it more appealing. Would have loved to have the auto climate control, cruise control and push start. Push start is a must for such SUV's. Hopefully Mahindra will add it later.

Overall looks to be a winner!

• arvind |22 Sep,2015 12:10:08 AM

But I tested it around 130 kms without any defis and nobody can't question about the box type housing bcs it's from world's leading suv designers called pininfanina who is the designers for ferrari cars and lamborghani,

• jasbirsingh kalsi |26 Sep,2015 12:01:08 AM

Today I also taken test drive of TUV 300 nice good looking tuff SUV in budget I have already booked waiting for delivery

Abhilash V |12 Oct,2015 07:29:30 PM

pl update status once u get ur machine and drive it through city n highways

• paoboi mate |11 Nov,2015 04:46:20 PM

Hi, I also looking for TUV 300 t4 and getting a confuse to chose bolero and tuv, plz any1 can advice me,

Rajiv kumar |13 Nov,2015 10:00:07 PM

bhai TUV le lo bolero se to achi h