Rating of Mahindra TUV 300

Good Vehicle with lots of quality problems

R
Ravi Bairwa
for T8
On: Sep 23, 2015 | 54344 Views

I was very excited for the launch of TUV300. Even I did the pre-launch booking of the TUV 300 T8 manual on 6th Sep'15 at Koncept Mahindra Bikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.

I got the delivery on 16th Sep'15 but, unfortunately from the very first day I observed an annoying noise from the Engine at low RPMs but I ignored considering that I will get it check on the first service. But, got the shock of my life on 18th Sep when in the evening at my home (in Bhiwadi) I tried to start the vehicle but it did not crank. I called Mahindra helpline number and they send the crane to lift the vehicle in the morning (19th Sep).

I got it checked at Diwan Four Wheel, Rewari. On diagnosis, is was revealed that the crank sensor is faulty and they replaced the sensor. When they checked the old sensor it was found OK. But as the vehicle was getting started therefore they didn't bother to check the root cause. Now I don't know whether the problem is solved or it will surface again.

I also asked to check the engine noise problem, they inspected the vehicle for 4 hours but could not diagnose the root cause. and ask me to get it checked at other service station at Gurgaon or Delhi.

On 20th Sep another problem surfaced, the left front door stops responding with the center locking.

Only good thing is the response from Mahindra team. They continuously follow up with me and sent a team from Chennai plant to check the vehicle at Delhi service station.

I hope Mahindra team will learn from the incident and serve better quality products.

Other TUV 300 Reviews