It is a good car and one can drive it off road with confidence. I have drive it 9000 KMs so far with long drives like 600 Kms in a day and it has passed the tough test. The reliability and comfort is proven. It gives me an average millage of 15Km per liter with AC which is good for such a heavy car.
- Car look
- Cabin Space
- Front seat comfort
- Powerful AC
- Drive smoothly up the speed of 100-110 Km/hr
- Good control
- Slightly under powered, It should be powered by ~1700-1800cc engine
- Middle seats are not as comfortable as front one. There should be more cushion and option to split and recline.
- Although AC can cool rear compartment appropriately, still there is a need of rear AC vents.
- Look can be improved
- Car key looks very odd and old styled.
If you have limited budget and would l like to own a SUV, go with this car. The best variant I would suggest is T6+. After buying you can accessorize it to look like T8 or even better with better looking Alloy wheels and chrome garnishing.
Suggestion for Mahindra:
Please add some extra power to it with some improvement in the styling of the car and see the magic - no other car can beat the TUV300.
Look and Style: From the front and back, it looks awesome but little b...
Look and Style: Looks are zero. Comfort: Comfort is zero. Pickup: Pick...
I was very excited for the launch of TUV300. Even I did the pre-launch...
Took a test drive of the TUV 300 at India Garage Chennai yesterday! Im...
Look and Style: Looks are ok. Comfort: The TUV 300 is comfortable to ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals