Mahindra Thar AC

• Appearance

Pros : Grande Punto Limited edition

Cons : Cheap interiors

What an entry from the hot favorite car company, Mahindra Auto maker has made, with the launched of Mahindra Thar in the AC version. Already the heat is firing out in the Indian four wheeler market and the hot summer of India is right on its peak. Mahindra knows the mentality of the consumers and it?s been right time to strike the door of the Indian car market.

Company had already launched the Mahindra Thar which is selling out at a higher point and now company brings the AC version of the Thar, which will definitely explore the heat on the Indian roads because its been the summer time and Indian buyers wants? to feel a cold during the hot month, and Mahindra brought the first Jeep in AC version.

I am going to book a test drive right now because I m willing to ride this powerful 4 x 4 racer car. What a perfect car for the buyers to enjoy the ride of this car. Company has revealed out the�Mahinda Thar AC price�at around Rs. 6.86 lakh(ex-showroom New Delhi). I love to ride the jeep on off roads and especially if Mahindra is giving this opportunity of AC in jeep is been fantastic because sometime while driving the car user became tireless and wants refresh air so AC is need there. Well I am a big fan of Mahindra cars because of features and power they provide in their cars is awesome and Mahindra is recently the king of the four wheeler market especially in SUV segment and currently their Mahindra SUV 500 car breaks the all records of sells. SUV 500 is a class of design. Mahindra had already proved it with the launched of Mahindra Bolero in the Asian market and the jeep is also been upgraded and launched with new features.

Bolero is hit in the rural areas. Accesories of the Mahindra Thar ac version is well packed with the 2.5-lite Common Rail diesel engine (CRde) which is capable of pulling out a peak power of 105 BHP at 3800 RPM and a maximum torque of 247 Nm at 1800 RPM. If you are a good lover of riding the jeep while off roading then this jeep is the gift by the Mahindra to play with it because of its powerful pick up, features and great suspension makes this a perfect choice for me. I will not wait for long and even you should not miss the opportunity to take a ride of this rough and tough car.

Comments Mahindra Thar
  • ss kannan |04 Jun,2012 12:15:56 PM

Let me try and give a report i am going to take a test drive this month

• Biju ban patiri |05 Jul,2012 04:10:35 PM

I want buy Thar with AC. it is available in Guwahati city.but not in 4x 4 version.

rinku shokeen |14 Mar,2015 06:33:50 PM

What price. And km

• yussouf khan |16 Oct,2012 11:07:54 AM

Please send me the rates and specification of Mahindra Thar AC

• Subhash Bishnoi |31 Dec,2012 05:14:08 PM

I like mahindra thar very much

RAJU |21 Oct,2015 09:43:12 PM

• suresh |21 Feb,2013 03:12:47 PM

i want thar cred non a/c 4x2 version

• len dsouza |17 Mar,2013 02:17:35 PM

Very useful comments hope to buy one very soon

• ashish |13 Apr,2013 11:18:31 PM

mast jaunga hai bhai logo

• rohit |17 May,2013 10:06:43 AM

I'm looking for the enquiry of Thar 4*2 A/c

• shambu somarajan |20 May,2013 10:50:26 AM

wat abt the modifications tat can b done on its back seat of a/c vertion.

• inderjit singh |09 Aug,2013 10:51:01 PM

4*2 A/C how price

• Ashwin.C.K. |11 Aug,2013 12:32:06 PM

Would like to know the on road price of the top model of Thar-AC in Kochi,,.Iam based in dubai.. I am unable to send you my mobile number as your web site is not accepting Dubai numbers.My mobile is +971503413152.. I have given you my friend's number in Trissur Regards Ashwin.C.K.

• Alvarez Natendal |16 Aug,2013 12:13:19 AM

Need to be incontact with a Mahindra Thar Dealer . Need to buy a few 4x4 ,5 doors hard top with Ac,radio CD. Please send e mail adress, picture and quote in USD. This SUV will go to the Dominican Republic .Best regards Alvarez Natendal

• puneet |11 Dec,2014 04:48:21 PM

• puneet |11 Dec,2014 04:48:39 PM

• puneet |11 Dec,2014 04:48:47 PM

• Fofjkf |21 Aug,2015 11:20:57 AM

• Vinod mor |01 Jan,2016 03:33:32 PM

Killer look of jeep

• Rajesh kannan |29 Feb,2016 04:03:50 PM

A lovely off Roader. Hats off Mahindra.

• raj kishor |21 Mar,2016 12:08:40 AM

My dream jeep i love my mahindra thar i drive thar proud feel.??

• raj kishor |21 Mar,2016 12:10:29 AM

I purshase thar but i don't know about 4 wheel drive pl help me.

• Ujjwal Vashishth |09 Jun,2016 08:56:14 AM

Tough vehicle with ehough features for off roading... Engine is good this SUV has a good street presence overall

• Manoj |01 Sep,2016 03:40:34 AM

Can any one tell me the comfort for family.

• Manoj |01 Sep,2016 03:41:20 AM

Can any one tell me the comfort for family.

Mahindra Thar review scorecard