For this price I will think thrice before buying!!!

By for Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton 2013-04-19 10:08:58.0
  • Appearance

There are few great products that make Mahindra a reputed firm in India, but Rexton is not the finest product they could come with. The SUV lacks in number of basic features, which is not expected for this price range. I will mark 3.5/5 for this product, but still there are better options to look for than Rexton.Except looks, there is nothing that attracts me. Look and Style - Very Good Comfort - Very Good Pickup - Very Good Mileage - Good Best Features - Looks Needs to improve - For Sure Overall Experience - Good

• lakhbir |10 Jun,2013 08:46:09 AM

You have not bought yet. How can you comment on this? I am using for more than six months and it is the best suv in this class.

Dr.Ujjwala |17 Jun,2013 04:11:17 PM

Are you really using for 6 months.My vehicle engine has to be replaced in one month at 2000 Km as it was faulty. Now again its at workshop at 4000 km with some major problem yet to be fixed .I think I got faulty vehicle from the start .Will like to know if you are using it for 6 months ,you are lucky............................

vibhor |04 Jun,2015 11:08:51 PM

You people don't fully know about its feature its fantastic best in its segment better than fortuner,pajero,x1,q3,etc i buyed it in 2012 the year it launched now in 2015 i have driven 2,90,000 it didn't give me any problem its 3 tone metallic color u don't know the paint job on it us worth 5,00,000 it rund like new suv its ac superb if you like fortuner then look at innova's interior snd then compare it from rexton rx7 if you could buy mercedes m class in 23 lakhs then buy it you have seen power seat in fortuner hankok tyres in fortuner these each tyre of rexton is worth 1 lakh you have seen 184 bhp in fortuner or pajero m class engine in fortuner or pajero e tronic transmission in fortuner or pajero guy first look at price of rexton it is worth minimum 30 lakhs in this segment look at all the special feature in rexton and count any of them in fortune