The King Of SUV'S Mahindra Scorpio.

By for Mahindra Scorpio 2016-07-11 18:07:59.0
  • Appearance

Looks wise, I would give it a thumbs up but that's only when I compare it to the older versions of Scorpio. It has better comfort than the older models. The side hand rest does make for more comfort driving position, when on long distance. Pickup is not bad at all. I liked the engine response. The mileage seems low to me which is a negative here. The best features include the impressive braking, fantastic AC which cools the front and rear effectively. The car has great road grip at high-speed and sharp turns. Mahindra needs to improve the deceleration. When you switch the car from 5th gear to neutral and continue braking, the body shudders, road grip remains good, brakes remain good but the shuddering is really annoying. It is a quiet car inside but I drove two different demo vehicles of the same model. The grip is good but it makes you wonder if the engine will shut down. The quality of the plastic is a damper. Overall Experience:The more mileage you try to clock, the noise inside the cabin goes up several notches. Love the Nav System and the sound system is good. Didn't like the fact that there is no demo vehicle in the 4x4 category. How do I decide which one to buy until I drive?