New Scorpio is Value for Money
I have driven my new Scorpio at 130 km/h, it is so stable and comfortable I can't explain. Value for money. My 2005 Di Bolero gave me the best resale.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other Scorpio Reviews
Look and Style: Looks wise I would give it a thumbs up but that s only when I compare it to the older versions of Scorpio. Comfort: Better comfort than before. The side ...
I recently got a chance to drive Mahindra Scorpio in an off-road rally and would say the experience was not very good. I have been driving SUVs for approximately 3-4 year...
I have recently bought a Mahindra Scorpio S3 2WD, Number UP61A J2689 and within 3 months of its purchase, there is Clutch breakdown problem in the car.This is the 3rd Sco...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TUV300 2019Rs.9.74 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 11, 2019
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
- Mahindra XUV AeroRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 12, 2020
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 03, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2020Rs.9.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
On Mahindra Scorpio :- Get Benefits up to ...