MAHINDRA SCORPIO : MY BEST PARTNER CAR

By for Mahindra Scorpio 2016-11-22 18:04:12.0
  • Appearance

I LIKE MAHINDRA SCORPIO AS IT IS VERY BIG AND THERE ARE MANY AIRBAGS ALSO . I GREET MAHINDRA SCORPIO AS MY BEST PARTNER AS IT ALWAYS HELPS ME TO GO TO SCHOOL , TO COLLEGE, IT ALSO HELPS MY DAD TO GO TO HIS OFFICE. WHEN MY FATHER FIRST BOUGHT THIS CAR I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A DREAMING CAR, I COULD ROAM EVERY PARTS OF THE WORLD WITH MY CAR. AFTER FINISHING SCHOOL MY FATHER GAVE THIS CAR TO ME. I WAS VERY HAPPY AND JOYOUS. I DID NOT THOUGHT THAT THE CAR WAS OLD AND IT WOULD BE DAMAGED . BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS MY BEST PARTNER WHO COULD HELP IN MANY WAYS. EVERYDAY I RODE THE CAR. I LOVED MY CAR DEARLY. BUT ONE DAY THE BRAKES WERE NOT WORKING THEN I TOOK IT TO THE MAHINDRA SHOWROOM THEY SORTED THE PROBLEM WITH MY CAR. I WAS HAPPY AND WAS IN TEARS THAT MY BEST BUDDY WAS WELL AGAIN.MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVED THE CAR DEARLY .I NAMED HIM LUCKY AS IT IS VERY LUCKY TO ME. THE SEATS OF MY CAR WAS VERY NEAT AND CLEAN IT WAS ALL WELL AS A SHINY COAT.IT LOOKED HEAVEN TO ME AND IT WAS VERY COMFORTABLE.MY FRIENDS SAYS THAT MY CAR IS A WONDERFUL CAR .I WAS IMPRESSED TO HEAR SUCH THINGS AND ALSO TOLD THEM ABOUT MY STORIES.SOMETIMES THEY LAUGHED, SOMETIMES THEY EVEN CRIED.I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH MY CAR AND I DID HIS CHECK - UP EVERY MONTH. I WANT TO KEEP MY CAR PERFECT ALWAYS AND I DON"T WANT TO LEAVE HIM. SO THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS DO HIS CHECK UP. I JUST PLACED A HEADLIGHT YESTERDAY AS IT WA DAMAGED AND I ALSO CHANGED THE TIRES . IT WAS BETTER AGAIN AND IT WAS ALSO VERY COMFORTABLE.NOW HE IS RESTING HOPE I WILL AGAIN TAKE HIM FOR A WALK ANOTHER DAY.