Rating of Mahindra Scorpio

MAHINDRA SCORPIO : MY BEST PARTNER CAR

R
Rajrup Aich
On: Nov 22, 2016 | 69 Views

I like mahindra scorpio as it is very big and there are many airbags also. I greet mahindra scorpio as my best partner as it always helps me to go to school , to college, it also helps my dad to go to his office. When my father first bought this car I thought it would be a dreaming car, I could roam every parts of the world with my car. After finishing school my father gave this car to me. I was very happy and joyous. I did not thought that the car was old and it would be damaged . But I thought this was my best partner who could help in many ways. Everyday I rode the car. I loved my car dearly. But one day the brakes were not working then i took it to the mahindra showroom they sorted the problem with my car. I was happy and was in tears that my best buddy was well again.my whole family loved the car dearly. I Named him lucky as it is very lucky to me. The seats of my car was very neat and clean it was all well as a shiny coat.it looked heaven to me and it was very comfortable.my friends says that my car is a wonderful car .I Was impressed to hear such things and also told them about my stories.sometimes they laughed, sometimes they even cried.i was comfortable with my car and i did his check - up every month. I want to keep my car perfect always and i don"t want to leave him. So that's why i always do his check up. I just placed a headlight yesterday as it wa damaged and i also changed the tires . It was better again and it was also very comfortable.now he is resting hope i will again take him for a walk another day.

Other Scorpio Reviews