Rating of Mahindra Scorpio

Mahindra Scorpio - A Perfect SUV For Indians

R
Rohit
On: Mar 31, 2018 | 94 Views

I have been driving Mahindra Scorpio for quite some time now, and for me, the best thing about the SUV is that the car is exclusively designed for the Indian road conditions. I enjoy everything about the car since the day I bought it. Mahindra Scorpio is the proven vehicle across some of the toughest terrains and is better known for its rugged and reliable nature. The one I own is the latest generation model with a new platform and plenty of changes inside out. The front of the car remains aggressive with frameless radiator grille and the silver claw design which looks stunning with company's badge placed at the center. The fog lamps have chrome bezels while the headlamps get LED treatment. For many, it would be an overstyled update but I like the overall facial design. The big USP of this new model is the reworked interiors. The dual color theme, leather wrapped gear lever and steering wheel, improved seat cushioning and spacious cabin gives the perfect driving ambiance inside. Mahindra Scorpio gets more contemporary with features such as 6-inch touchscreen infotainment, Bluetooth connectivity, reverse parking camera with dynamic assist, steering mounted audio and cruise control, rain and light sensors, voice assist system and one-touch lane change indicator. The new Scorpio for safety comes packed with panic brake indicator, front dual airbags, ABS, engine immobilizer and anti-theft warning. The powerful 2.2L 140PS mHawk diesel engine has been a great workhorse, enough for my power hungry mindset. The brand new addition in the form of on-the-fly 4X4 has nicely addressed my off-roading traits. With new platform, the handling department was rightly targeted by the team of engineers. The move from Mahindra is a solid one and I must say it's a perfect SUV made for the Indian markets.

Other Scorpio Reviews