Great buy,

By for Mahindra Scorpio from Pune 2010-10-22 07:37:21.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great Pick up, rugged looks, Power, Micro Hybrid, reverse sensors

Cons : comfort,

Look and Style: The vehicle looks absolutely fabulous and with the new styling looks classy on the road.

Comfort: It is really comfortable while driving it and once people are seated, However gets a little difficult for people to get in. if the driver is not very tall then he needs to pull the seat way up front, thus making his knees bang the dashboard while getting in. However, on the whole once in and seated .... its a cool drive.

Pickup: Picks up brilliantly in any gear. 2nd or 3rd. 1 drawback is that in the hills the 2nd gear doesn't do to well at slow speeds, however is perfect once the car gains some momentum.

Mileage: So far have been driving in the city with just 1 hilly drive out of town. In all my first tank of diesel gave me an avg of about 11.8kmpl

Best Features: Reversing sensors, Micro hybrid, sheer power on the road

Needs to improve: Sound levels could be a little lower.

Overall Experience Thrilled with the drive. planning to do a 3600 kms drive next month. will post my observations at the end of that.

• Naiyar Khan |19 Mar,2016 01:09:59 AM

I hv paid my dd Mahendra Kiran auto Mobile showroom in biharsharif.but I'm not confirme when will showroom give me car.please give me immediately car.