It's a good car.... with a good foot space in it.... all the members of the car can seat comfortably and most importantly. It has a good engine power which makes it a good car when it comes to carrying lots for luggage with it... It has good air conditioning... Overall the car is really good if you are looking in an SUV range.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra Scorpio
Mahindra Scorpio User Reviews
- All (1231)
- Mileage (178)
- Performance (155)
- Looks (352)
- Comfort (364)
- Engine (205)
- Interior (120)
- Power (290)
- More ...
Driven Scorpio almost 67000 km till now and it is easy to maintain to date after 5 years I never felt any major problem with anything in the car. Also is very easy to dri...
Powerful Mahindra Scorpio has a Turbocharged Engine that produces 140 bhp Power with 6 Speed Manual Transmission for 7 Seater SUV with Premium features like Reverse Parki...
- View All Scorpio Reviews
Compare Variants of Mahindra Scorpio
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2020
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.8.3 - 12.69 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 13, 2020
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 19, 2020
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 16, 2020
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 14, 2020