Rating of Mahindra Scorpio 2002-2006

A
Anuj Dasot
for VLX Special Edition
On: Nov 13, 2010 | 3479 Views

I purchased Scorpio Special Edition around 5 months back and did the first servicing done after which the car is running awesome. Today I feel like to write it after I read the news about discouraging the use of SUV in India as according to our environment minister they are producing harmful toxins.  So I just want to tell him through my review that how much Suv is required In India and especially for the Indian roads..   Talking abt my Scorpio then I will just describe it in a word- fantastic. I had taken this car onto Delhi- Jodhpur highway and it has performed terrifically. I drove it upto 140 km/ hr and the car was flowing smoothly on the road, very calm engine with a very low sound.     I love its features like Bluetooth connectivity, rear parking sensors, wipers which switch on automatically when it rains and the intelligent light which when entering in a tunnel switches on.   I had driven this car on the roads of rural areas and my car was never a pain to me. I never gave a second thought  to take my scorpio on bad roads having countless potholes and i knw i can't take my sedans on these roads.   So overall I am very happy with my car.

Other Scorpio 2002-2006 Reviews