Facing lot of issue in my New Mahindra Scorpio

By for Mahindra Scorpio 2002-2006 2013-01-15 06:48:56.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style : Good   Comfort :    Pickup : My car never had since day 1   Mileage : 13 to 14   Best Features : High way good car to drive   Needs to improve : Clutch, gear, alignment, break   Overall Experience : Not good as facing issues from day 1 and no one is there to take care given my car around 4 times to Mahindra service center in 4 month. this car has problem from day 1 car getting swtich off in 2 gear, pulling towards left hand side, break some vibration sound, Pick not at all there, 2 visit to Service center they have changed the Clutch plate still its not good overall not satisfied kind of cheated by Mahindra ..... biggest mistake I purchased Scorpio... that was my Dream car and after purchasing this car my dream got broken ... So SAD not happy Mahindra .. this is my 8 car in 16 years had really bad experience with this car ...

• vinay bhardwaj |13 Feb,2013 05:16:40 PM

mahindra scorpio is my dream car but when i read such bad commients i feel very bad kindy improve the status because who bleave in customer is god

• sourabh |25 Feb,2013 09:21:17 AM

going to buy this car....... is it right step