Really Very Good Car

Really Very Good Car

This is a good car. I'm using this car for the past 2 years and till now didn't get any problem and really a good surprise to discover this Indian car.

By maher ayoub

• LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Excellent Car

We bought a Mahindra KUV100 at Kakinada. This car is very safe and comfortable. This car has only two airbags but it is safe.

By guru kiran
    On: Mar 29, 2020 | 28 Views
  • Safe And Budget Suv

It's a safe and budget mini SUV. I have k4plus petrol red and it's a mini monster. I get 16km/lit on high way and it's good mileage. Perfect car for family. Design is ver...Read More

By vijay kumar
    On: Apr 10, 2020 | 249 Views
  • Nice Car

Great Experience with muscular Mahindra KUV 100. Great suspension excellent stability. Little bit pick up the issue but it is okay.

By abhijeet
    On: Apr 03, 2020 | 32 Views
  • Best Family Car

I want this car for my family and it comes under 6 lakhs. This is in my budget and it has low maintenance costs.

By anuj mishra
    On: Jul 08, 2020 | 37 Views
  • Really Very Good Car

By maher ayoub
    On: Jun 06, 2020 | 24 Views
  • Awesome Car

Very good and smart car. Comfort to drive. The designing of the car is excited for me. It's always like new when I see this car.

By mustafa
    On: Apr 07, 2020 | 23 Views
  • Awesome Car

Super duper car my favourite. I want this car looks very quite or detection Mahindra Kuv 100 full defence their moble.

By anil kumar
    On: Apr 03, 2020 | 28 Views
  • Car And Suv.

This is a car and also a mini SUV. I was searching for comfort, space, and performance. The mileage is 2km/lit, extra no other rivalry for it.

By siddeshi m r