After 1 month of driving the KUV K8(Petrol), this is my review.
1) The outer design is good and the vehicle looks muscular.
2) Micro Hybrid and crash sensors work great in the city and on the highways.
3) The music system is nice.
4) The ride is comfortable on the bumpy roads as shocks are well absorbed by hydraulic shock absorbers.
1) The car is not that strong as I thought of a car from Mahindra family would be. Bonnet steel is soft and fingers can be easily embossed.
2) The mileage is less than 10kmpl on the highway, and dont know how the company quoted 18 kmpl.
3) Service engineers and mechanics are not good as for a single thing to get done you have to go through a lot of followups.
5) The KUV doesn't have any front sensor or rear camera.
6) Boot space is very less.
Each car needs to meet certain requirements and definitely the KUV100 ...
Iam the owner of kuv 1oo petrol version. Bought it on july of this yea...
The KUV100 looks bold and imposing by hatchback standards. The Mahindr...
This car is really good for beginners. Its cost effective aswell. I ha...
first of all i will say this car is worth buying for an 4 member famil...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals