Rating of Mahindra KUV 100 2016-2017

M
Mahendran
for mFALCON D75 K8
On: Oct 04, 2016 | 3019 Views

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CAR KUV-100.

I PAID FULL AMOUNT TO BUY A NEW KUV100 K8 DIESEL, BUT WHAT I GOT IS A FAULTY PRODUCT.

Problems are..

1) From fifth, downgrading the gear is difficult..

2) Distance to empty reading was not correct.

3) Fuel lid was not opening properly. need to remove the lid with a pen or a needle.

4) Air noise comes inside the cabin.

5) Glove box was not getting cooler.

First Issue is after applying break at fifth gear not able to downgrade the gear.

I have bought KUV on 31 Mar....With in a week i noticed this problem with 5th gear and informed to dealer.

I have informed this in all Mahindra customer service calls. They will call again & will ask all details again & again....No reply or fix has been provided till now.

Even at the first service I�have informed and a mechanic drove the car and he finds the issue.

Then the service person said they will have to replace a gear SYNCHRONIZER ring which needs to be ordered. And sent back with out fixing it in first service.

After 3 months i got response from dealer that they got the part.

And now they are telling that the problem also with GEAR FLYWHEEL, Clutch Plate which again they need to order and it will take 15 days..

Service person agreed that 5 out of 100 vehicle is having this issue.

How come a new vehicle can have these critical issues.

This issue can lead to an accident. Human lives not important ??

Reason people buy a new vehicle is thinking it will be maintenance free .....but what is the use here.

If you are doing genuine business, please pay back my money & get your vehicle back.

Other KUV 100 2016-2017 Reviews

• V
    Vikram
    for mFALCON D75 K6
    On: May 11, 2016 | 208508 Views

Mahindra KUV100: The Well Built Indian Machine

Hi, my name is Vikram and I bought my KUV100 K6 variant in March 2016. I love the way it looked, like no other i...Read More

• S
    Sitaram
    On: May 11, 2016 | 200188 Views

Mahindra KUV100: Mahindra's Mistake

I bought a KUV100 K8 Variant for my wife. I have been driving the Mahindra Scorpio for the past 5 years and I th...Read More

• r
    rahim
    On: Jul 02, 2016 | 41244 Views

Mileage very less than claimed figure

I am feeling cheated and betrayed by Mahindra. I purchased the Mahindra KUV100 K8 Diesel on 2/4/2016. Many of my...Read More

• A
    Abhishek
    On: Jul 25, 2016 | 39212 Views

The worst car i ever bought! This biggest mistake of my Life

Mahindra KUV100 (PETROL) (TOP END) is a box full of garbage and disappointment covered and packed nicely in a be...Read More

• V
    Vikash Sahu
    On: Jul 06, 2016 | 24918 Views

Not Satisfied

After 1 month of driving the  KUV K8(Petrol), this is my review.  Pros:  1) The outer design is good and the v...Read More

Mahindra KUV 100 2016-2017 Further Research