Rating of Mahindra KUV 100 2016-2017

N
Nitesh Joshi
for mFALCON D75 K4 5str
On: Jan 09, 2017 | 60 Views

Much poor result then expected!! I had planned to buy this car but given a second thought to wait and watch..... This car last one year and I was very with this car because its working was so good in starting days. Its seat space is good and comfortable. I disappointed with its mileage and its engine is heated very soon. I send to the service center for servicing but same problems create within one month. I do not understand, how to manage it because I need every day it and this company took more time for servicing. If you want to use this car please, follow below steps, Drive and check every part of this car. Apply for car insurance after buy. Carefully read it service. As far as styling goes, the front of this pumped-up hatchback has a sleek front grille, a buff bumper, and large pulled back headlamps with LEDs KUV100 embossing. The side profile looks aggressive thanks to the shallow greenhouse area. It also has its rear door handles integrated into the rear window panel aka Chevrolet Beat. The rear meanwhile is less aggressive, looks palatable and decently modern. The KUV100 is available in seven colours, Pearl White, Aquamarine, Dazzling Silver, Flamboyant Red, Fiery Orange, Designer Grey and Midnight Black. I hope, this review will be helpful for buy this car and I knew you will get a good deal.

Other KUV 100 2016-2017 Reviews