My first choice proved me Fantabulous - loving it.

By for Mahindra KUV 100 2016-2017 2017-01-13 13:45:20.0
  • Appearance

Writing it after having being driven for more than 16,000 kms in different terrain, be it a Chandigarh - New delhi Highway or be it a hilly road. As i have been living in Himachal belongs to Rajasthan. Space is manged superbly in this Micro SUV. All the four doors have the space to carry 1 ltr water bottle. Gear lever is mounted on the dashboard. so plenty of space between front two seats as well as rear seat travellers need not to adjust their legs. Flat surface for them at the rear seating arrangement. Dash board mounted gear lever gives a feeling of being playful just like joystick of some gaming zone. No need to worry about the gear lever, it is quite comfortable to operate. It has got both the features of being a small car as well as sub 4 mtr sedan. Excellent Headroom, legroom, shoulder-room except boot space.Even rear seating space has got some kind of space at the flat surface where you can keep your secrets too.No one can find it easily. Now comes seating arrangement- Three people can sit comfortably in the second row of well built, no adjustment required. Comfortable for long journeys as i have been fond of. Seats are little stiff but good for long journeys, you will not feel any kind of back pain. One of my fellow passenger told me about that fact as i am always driving it. Want to enjoy every miles on my car. I have travelled for almost 440 kms without any break with ease n comfort. Love the way this car feels me. As it was a pre launch booking for me. Across himachal i was in the first few car owners to have this Robust SUV. It is my first car also. If i talk about the looks, i must say my choice is too good to own it, to drive it. High stance gives me a feeling of true SUV. As i am not a traditional thinker to own a white colour or a silver one or a grey one. I bought a fiery orange colour. I love colours. High stance gives me a comfort of entry in the vehicle as well as exiting out. I need not bow down much as i am just above 5 feet 9 inches. This SUV looks fabulous in orange colour. Now you people might be thinking of the main part - yup Engine and engine performance - Highest speed that i have achieved is -150 kmph.It may give more than that but i stopped myself at this speed. Nothing to worry at this speed too because of the weight it is having -1260kgs approx. Very comfortable to drive at high speeds too. no need to bother about the steering control. Pick up is good. Breaking torque is fine may be due to ABS-EBD. Engine noise in the cabin feels little more than desired. I am able to get a mileage of 19-20kmpl with ease while ac is on. If you drive at lower speed you may get more but i have bought it to reach mountains---no slow speeds at all-Lol. Tyre's may feel smaller by an inch. I would like it to be 15" rather than 14" it comes with. Overall i am satisfied with the decision to own it. Enjoy friends.