Mileage problem with petrol KUV 100
I bought the KUV 100 K8 Petrol almost a month back. While Mahindra claims a fuel efficiency of over 18.5 kmpl, I am getting a fuel efficiency of only 6-8 kmpl. I spoke to other buyers of petrol KUV 100 and everyone is suffering from this low mileage problem. It is fraud on the part of Mahindra to claim wrong mileage figures for its petrol car. Please do proper research before buying this car and if a decent mileage is a pre-requisite, please do not buy this car.
- 97 Likes
- 42 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra KUV 100 2016-2017
Mahindra KUV 100 2016-2017 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (38)
- Mileage (23)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (25)
- Comfort (20)
- Engine (17)
- Interior (11)
- Power (12)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
Well to be honest i did a research on every model possible within my budget i came across maruti suzuki swift, ford figo, datsun go and kuv100. Swift's price went above m...
Writing it after having being driven for more than 16,000 kms in different terrain, be it a Chandigarh - New delhi Highway or be it a hilly road. As i have been living in...
I bought a KUV100 K2 petrol Variant. I have bought the car May-19-2017 from Srieesh Auto Bangalore and been using the car since then. As far car design is really good and...
- View All KUV 100 2016-2017 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 20, 2019
- Mahindra XUV AeroRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 12, 2020
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 03, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2020Rs.9.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020