Rating of Mahindra KUV 100 2016-2017

V
Vikram
for mFALCON D75 K6
On: May 11, 2016 | 208509 Views

Hi, my name is Vikram and I bought my KUV100 K6 variant in March 2016. I love the way it looked, like no other in the category. Also, I loved the way the gearshifts felt.

After driving the car for 2 months, I realized that I indeed made a wise buying choice. The car drives well. The steering wheel is not too light so the control is good. The joystick for the music system is also very easy to use.

Pickup and performance of the car is also fun. But, my family does complain of a backache in long journies. The rear seats are not very comfortable. In city driving it is fine but when you travel for more than 300 kms, it becomes a problem. The engine, for the most parts, is smooth but at high revs, it vibrates a lot and makes an uncomfortable noise.

The instrument cluster is clear to read and looks good when lit. The space in the car is also good as I can carry 4 family members easily. Small children can also be seated in the middle front seat, but as there is no seat belt, it is unsafe and needs to be accompanied by an adult on the passenger side. When the front middle seat is empty, it can be folded into an armrest which is very comfortable and has cup holders.

The mileage is also near to what the company claims and the people at the service center are also very friendly. I am very satisfied with my car choice. Yes, it has some issues but overall, it is an excellent car. Do buy a Mahindra KUV100, it is a lovely manly car.

Other KUV 100 2016-2017 Reviews