Rating of Mahindra KUV 100 2016-2017

S
Sitaram
for mFALCON G80 K8
On: May 11, 2016 | 200189 Views

I bought a KUV100 K8 Variant for my wife. I have been driving the Mahindra Scorpio for the past 5 years and I thought they were all built tough. When I first drove the KUV, it felt good but now, I hate it. My wife keeps complaining about the car that it is not good to control.

Also, the noise inside the car is high, which is bad. At high speeds, the car makes a lot of noise and vibrates a lot too. The Scorpio is made tough but yesterday a scooter hit my KUV and the entire door got damaged. The insurance will take care of it but the damage was unexpected and huge. I don't feel safe for my wife in that car.

Nevertheless, the car looks good. At low speeds, the drive is also good. The gear shift is also very smooth and useful. But that is it. The seats are not comfortable and start to itch in long journies. The windscreen also takes a lot of glare in the night which makes the driving at late hours uncomfortable. Headlights are also not focused well. I will not recommend this car as it is not a true Mahindra. Buy a Mahindra but not a KUV100.

Other KUV 100 2016-2017 Reviews