Purchased this SUV, thinking robust design and offroading. But this SUV has nothing.
1. Takes more than 30 sec to reach 100 (more than even nano & alto).
2. Very big engine (2.5 L) but power is very less (lesser than celario).
3. Interior is very poor and poorer than tata magic.
4. No Safety feature (like ABS, AIR BAG, HLA, EBD etc) in any of its 23 variants. That means mahindra would stop manufacturing it in 2017 as Indian Gov. making ABS and AirBags essential.
5. Top speed is 117 km/h that means don't take it to high speed highways.
6. Torque is only 180Nm (lesser than even swift).
7. Ground clearance is just sufficient but don't expect it to perform in offroading.
8. DI engine presently obsolete in new cars.
9. NVH level found very poor and you may think some times that you are in SUV or a truck.
10. This thing (you can't say it car or SUV) can be used as taxi only in villages who does not need any safety feature, AC (absent in many variants), who enjoys feeling of seating in a truck while seating in this thing (again you can't say it car or SUV).
I've pruchased bolero zlx last month. In fact i replaced the old o...
I am not a automobile engineer or kind of. I can share my recent exper...
Look and style good. comfort very worst for highway driving you can...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals