Great Mid Size SUV Under 18 Lacks
Great Mid Size SUV Under 18 Lacks
I have 1.4 Turbocharged petrol GTK variant which produces 138 BHP and 242 NM of Torque. PERFORMANCE AND MILEAGE:- Performance is mindbogglingly awesome. Hard acceleration makes you pin hard to the seat. But if you drive like that you will get mileage around 6-8 km. Though on the highway by setting the cruise control at 80 km you could easily get 18-19 km. I have extracted 19kmpl in 450 km drive myself so my claims are true and that too when 1st service was due after service mileage usually get better. If you drive in the city you could get 10-12 km in the city as well, but don't expect more than that. If you want mileage to opt for HT line which comes with a naturally aspirated 1.5 L engine that engine might give you more mileage in the city or go for diesel. COMFORT:- Talking about comfort the seats are well cushioned and there's handrest at the front and at the rear which adds to the comfort. You also get read side sunshade curtains so long drive in Seltos is going to be very comfortable. Ride quality is also pretty good though it's on the hard side not much to unsettle you on rough patches of road. FEATURE:- It's feature-packed too. GTK variant costs 16.4 lacks and it gets all features like 8.0-inch infotainment with 6 speaker setup and sound quality is awesome, you will love it definitely. Do you also get Cruise control, Auto AC, Electrically folding ORVMs, All LED headlamps, and taillights, steering mounted controls, rear AC vents, Sound lights which glow in sync with the music, Leatherette seats with GT-line badging,?Reverse parking camera with Adaptive guidelines and Sensors, ? USB charging port at the rear. Features that are missing and are available in the GTX and HTX variant are :- Auto-dimming IRVM,? Air Purifier,? UVO connected app,? 10-inch infotainment system with no buttons which I find distracting. The speaker setup is the same as GTK. Bose 8 speaker system only comes in HTX+ and GTX+. Do you also don't get TPMS and traction control? Verdict:- Overall, it's a great car if you want midsize compact SUV. You won't regret it. Build quality is very good. You may like Creta you can go for that too but you will be getting some experience as Seltos.
- 8 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Kia Seltos
Can you please let us know how is the service of KIA ?
nothing special. They serviced my car on time.
Kia Seltos User Reviews
- All (1874)
- Mileage (220)
- Performance (213)
- Looks (611)
- Comfort (440)
- Engine (257)
- Interior (319)
- Power (174)
- More ...
Kia should give panoramic sunroof in Seltos and it will again increase sales of Seltos. Two things Kia must give in Seltos are electric parking brake and panoramic sunroo...
- View All Seltos Reviews
Compare Variants of Kia Seltos
- Seltos HTE DCurrently ViewingRs.10,34,000*EMI: Rs. 24,15620.8 kmplManual
- Seltos HTK DCurrently ViewingRs.11,69,000*EMI: Rs. 27,12120.8 kmplManual
- Seltos HTK Plus DCurrently ViewingRs.12,69,000*EMI: Rs. 29,34620.8 kmplManual
- Seltos HTK Plus AT DCurrently ViewingRs.13,69,000*EMI: Rs. 31,55017.8 kmplAutomatic
- Seltos HTX DCurrently ViewingRs.14,44,000*EMI: Rs. 33,15220.8 kmplManual
- Seltos HTX Plus DCurrently ViewingRs.15,49,000*EMI: Rs. 35,47820.8 kmplManual
- Seltos HTX Plus AT DCurrently ViewingRs.16,49,000*EMI: Rs. 37,68217.8 kmplAutomatic
- Seltos GTX Plus AT DCurrently ViewingRs.17,34,000*EMI: Rs. 39,55917.8 kmplAutomatic
- Seltos HTE GCurrently ViewingRs.9,89,000*EMI: Rs. 21,94016.8 kmplManual
- Seltos HTK GCurrently ViewingRs.10,49,000*EMI: Rs. 23,92116.8 kmplManual
- Seltos HTK Plus GCurrently ViewingRs.11,59,000*EMI: Rs. 26,31216.8 kmplManual
- Seltos HTX GCurrently ViewingRs.13,34,000*EMI: Rs. 30,02516.8 kmplManual
- Seltos HTX IVT GCurrently ViewingRs.14,34,000*EMI: Rs. 32,19716.8 kmplAutomatic
- Seltos GTXCurrently ViewingRs.15,54,000*EMI: Rs. 34,78716.1 kmplManual
- Seltos GTX PlusCurrently ViewingRs.16,39,000*EMI: Rs. 36,64016.1 kmplManual
- Seltos GTX Plus DCTCurrently ViewingRs.17,29,000*EMI: Rs. 38,57116.8 kmplAutomatic