No 4x4 till November, No Sun-Roof
No 4x4 till November, No Sun-Roof
After months of waiting fr it's launch, I booked the top-end 4x4 on the first day the bookings opened.
I am now going to cancel my booking. Reasons:
1. No delivery of 4x4 till Nov.
2. Imminent increase in taxes, & the On-Road Price will go frm 24 to 26 Lacs
3. Pay 26L fr a top-end vehicle, and you still have dummy buttons on the steering, undersized LCD with an odd plastic frame to cover the gap, & most importantly, NO SUN ROOF
4. 70000 diff between Limited & (O), All you get is a Black Roof & HIDJeep is making vehicles with Sun Roof, even the Trailhawk in Pune, but only for export. I can live without the Auto Wipers / Headlights / Cruise Control, but no Sunroof on a 26 Lac (mid-size) car.. doesn't work for me.
While the entry level Compass is priced right, the top-end is overpriced, considering Jeep is palming off an incomplete product to Indian customers.
- 251 Likes
- 33 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Jeep Compass
I am awaiting for my delivery. As far as I am concerned, I give importance to the auto wipers, headlamps and the dummy buttons more than the sunroof. Using sunroof is impractical in cities as it accumulates dust. Good for touring and night drives though. What impressed me was the engine.
there is some issues with cliuth and indicators are opposite side for sidelight which will be difficult to oprate
All american and german cars have indicator lever on the left hand side so that cant be called as a fault at all.
It should have auto light on/off in its class compared to others. Dummy buttons are a facade and be operational ones. Limited options in petrol compared to diesel type.
Jeep Compass User Reviews
- All (324)
- Mileage (30)
- Performance (50)
- Looks (72)
- Comfort (60)
- Engine (49)
- Interior (37)
- Power (73)
- More ...
I bought a new Jeep Compass with a BS6 engine just a few months ago and It was a fantastic experience driving this vehicle. It gives an amazing drive with a powerful engi...
Jeep Compass Car comes with a panoramic sunroof and that looks amazing. I like it so much. It also has an 8-way adjustable driver seat and an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotai...
- View All Compass Reviews
Compare Variants of Jeep Compass
- Compass 2.0 Sport PlusCurrently ViewingRs.17,99,000*EMI: Rs. 41,29317.1 kmplManualKey Features
- Compass 2.0 LongitudeCurrently ViewingRs.19,40,000*EMI: Rs. 43,96117.1 kmplManualPay 1,41,000 more to get
- 17-Inch Alloy wheels
- Push Button Start/Stop
- Reverse Parking Sensors
- Compass 2.0 Longitude OptionCurrently ViewingRs.20,30,000*EMI: Rs. 46,44317.1 kmplManualPay 90,000 more to get
- 7-Inch Touchscreen
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Projector Halogen Headlamps
- Compass 2.0 Night EagleCurrently ViewingRs.20,75,000*EMI: Rs. 47,45118.01 kmplManualPay 45,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Longitude ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,96,000*EMI: Rs. 50,15217.1 kmplAutomaticPay 1,21,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Longitude Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,86,000*EMI: Rs. 52,14817.1 kmplAutomaticPay 43,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Night Eagle ATCurrently ViewingRs.23,31,000*EMI: Rs. 53,15717.01 kmplAutomaticPay 45,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Limited Plus 4X4Currently ViewingRs.24,21,000*EMI: Rs. 55,15416.3 kmplManualPay 90,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Limited Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,99,000*EMI: Rs. 56,89517.1 kmplAutomaticPay 78,000 more to get
- Compass 1.4 Sport PlusCurrently ViewingRs.16,49,000*EMI: Rs. 36,78316.0 kmplManual
- Compass 1.4 Longitude OptionCurrently ViewingRs.19,69,000*EMI: Rs. 43,74516.0 kmplAutomatic
- Compass 1.4 Night EagleCurrently ViewingRs.20,14,000*EMI: Rs. 44,72814.01 kmplManual
- Compass 1.4 Limited PlusCurrently ViewingRs.21,92,000*EMI: Rs. 48,61316.0 kmplAutomatic
Buy Now Jeep Compass With The Freedom offe...