Jeep Compass- Unbelievably Affordable
Jeep Compass- Unbelievably Affordable
I have been a huge fan of Jeep badge. The sturdy and macho vehicles that this American brand manufactures are simply unmatchable. I have been following the Jeep Compass since the time it was first showcased. The massive road presence and the sharp styling of the Compass SUV cannot be compared to any other crossover in the country. Apart from this, its tyres will get your heart racing, they are just fantastic.The crossover is fully loaded but the biggest surprise came in the form of the price. Just Rs 14.95 lakh! I am amazed with Jeep's pricing strategy, it undercuts almost all its rivals and is definitely here to rule the Indian automotive arena. The other plus points of the Compass is the availability in both the petrol and diesel engines. Another important bit of the Jeep SUV is the Jeep Active Drive 4x4 system which disconnects rear axle and effortlessly keeps on switching between 4x2 and 4x4 drive types to ensure one gets the 4x4 capability only when it's essential, thus saving the extra effort of the vehicle. I am sure it must be helping out on the fuel efficiency numbers as well. With the Compass, a new beast of performance is here. I am keeping my fingers crossed and will be watching how the sales of the Compass take off. However, the more critical aspect is how Jeep is able to tackle the after-sales service of the Compass in a country obsessed with 'cheap and best' philosophy.
- 123 Likes
- 48 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Jeep Compass
First 3 version of Jeep Compass are not worth it - but things change after 4 till top model. you get all the features one would like to see in a compact SUV - price is bit higher compared to other brands at similar range. But brand also matters so i'm sure people will go for Compass & will not look at the price. By it for Brand, Quality, performance and style.
vow.....spectacular suv in the ltd budget
send me on road price
Jeep Compass User Reviews
- All (287)
- Mileage (30)
- Performance (50)
- Looks (72)
- Comfort (60)
- Engine (49)
- Interior (37)
- Power (73)
- More ...
I bought a new Jeep Compass with a BS6 engine just a few months ago and It was a fantastic experience driving this vehicle. It gives an amazing drive with a powerful engi...
Jeep Compass Car comes with a panoramic sunroof and that looks amazing. I like it so much. It also has an 8-way adjustable driver seat and an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotai...
- View All Compass Reviews
Compare Variants of Jeep Compass
- Compass 2.0 Sport PlusCurrently ViewingRs.17,99,000*EMI: Rs. 41,29317.1 kmplManualKey Features
- Compass 2.0 LongitudeCurrently ViewingRs.19,40,000*EMI: Rs. 43,96117.1 kmplManualPay 1,41,000 more to get
- 17-Inch Alloy wheels
- Push Button Start/Stop
- Reverse Parking Sensors
- Compass 2.0 Longitude OptionCurrently ViewingRs.20,30,000*EMI: Rs. 46,44317.1 kmplManualPay 90,000 more to get
- 7-Inch Touchscreen
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Projector Halogen Headlamps
- Compass 2.0 Night EagleCurrently ViewingRs.20,75,000*EMI: Rs. 47,45117.1 kmplManualPay 45,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Longitude ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,96,000*EMI: Rs. 50,15217.1 kmplAutomaticPay 1,21,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Longitude Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,86,000*EMI: Rs. 52,14817.1 kmplAutomaticPay 43,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Night Eagle ATCurrently ViewingRs.23,31,000*EMI: Rs. 53,15717.01 kmplAutomaticPay 45,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Limited Plus 4X4Currently ViewingRs.24,21,000*EMI: Rs. 55,15416.3 kmplManualPay 90,000 more to get
- Compass 2.0 Limited Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.24,99,000*EMI: Rs. 56,89517.1 kmplAutomaticPay 78,000 more to get
- Compass 1.4 Sport PlusCurrently ViewingRs.16,49,000*EMI: Rs. 36,78314.1 kmplManual
- Compass 1.4 Longitude OptionCurrently ViewingRs.19,69,000*EMI: Rs. 43,74514.1 kmplAutomatic
- Compass 1.4 Night EagleCurrently ViewingRs.20,14,000*EMI: Rs. 44,72814.01 kmplManual
- Compass 1.4 Limited PlusCurrently ViewingRs.21,92,000*EMI: Rs. 48,61314.1 kmplAutomatic
Buy Now Jeep Compass With The Freedom offe...