Probably the best entry level Sedan among the all.
I'm driving the new Xcent model of sx version (petrol). And here are my opinions.
1) First of all looks, from the front side you will either love it or hate it, but I think from the back all will love it's design. And overall I love the exterior of this car.
2) It's ground clearance is quite good 165mm which is same with Honda Amaze and I hope this will never leave you in uncomfortable position.
3) It's suspension is good and will give you the comfortable feelings even in bad roads.
4) There are some unique features available like rear ac vent, cooled glove-box, rear seat cup holder, boot light, metal mounted interiors, shark fin radio antenna etc, which are absent in other entry level competitor sedans.
5) The next thing is it's width which is 1660mm(new model), all the other sedans are wider than that and literally speaking, for Indian crowded roads this gonna help you a lot. And this is one of the reasons why I love this car a lot too.
6)The boot space 407 liter which is decent too.
7)The cars acceleration and ABS with EBD breaking system is really impressive.
8) The next thing is handling. I have driven the car at a speed of 150 kmph and frankly speaking it's superb. You will love driving this car a lot for both long run and city riding and it has no engine noise. It's quite responsive at corners and sharp turnings. Probably this is the best part of this car.
9) For back seat passengers, have quite decent leg and head room and 3 people can easily fit there. So as a whole it's a very good and complete sedan and perfect if you are not willing to put more than 10 lakh for your car. These are the advantages. There are some disadvantages too... Head lights are feeble, body color quality is really bad and catches scratches easily, customer service is good but bit expensive than Maruti, in city condition I get around 12 to 13 kmpl keeping the ac on which is another part of my disappointment (though it's a four cylinder car,not a three cylinder). Finally I must say it's a very good sedan car for your family if u don't want to invest more than 10 lakhs for your car.
- 34 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Hyundai Xcent
Hyundai Xcent User Reviews
- All (201)
- Mileage (62)
- Performance (21)
- Looks (47)
- Comfort (64)
- Engine (32)
- Interior (24)
- Power (25)
- More ...
Well, it's been more than 4 years since I am driving Hyundai Xcent. I have covered almost 97000 km. From 2016 -2018 I used to travel to many locations of Himachal & Harya...
I really like Hyundai Xcent it is my first car. The performance of the car is up-to my mark. It gives great mileage. It is a lot comfortable, the seats whether it's front...
Hyundai Xcent is an awesome car with awesome interiors. The car has luxurious looks and premium in class. The car has great looks, specifications, dimensions and safety f...
- View All Xcent Reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars
On Hyundai Xcent :- Cash Discount up to Rs...