My Mile Companion

By for Hyundai Xcent 2016-06-29 19:03:55.0
  • Appearance

My Pulse Inflator, Hyundai Xcent AT who is there as my all rounder since 48months. By its lines and symmetry the most loved design was the front facia with the chrome strips and the smoked headlamps. The most attention is towards its 15" Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels, which was the main factor for my family to purchase the Top end variant. The Car pampers a comfortable journey for 4 people on board and the long legspace makes the best for longer commute. The Boot space makes way for a long packup, which can carry 2 XL travel bags and a medium bag. Its length size make it for City commute and parking space utilization along with its brightest help from Reverse Camera and Sensors. The long term drive upto date was pleasant and 1.2litre pumps enough for an autobox, but may feel needed more power for overtaking. Despite it gives good driving experience in the Highway and City. of Mileage 9kmpl(City) & 15kmpl(Highway) with safer and better driving. Its 1GB in-built storage is helpful and the speakers are well good. The Interior Quality is high and the leather wrapped steering feels dynamic according to its terrain. As we say, not all men are perfect likewise for cars too, it also has some drawbacks. The Suspension becomes weak when all 5 boarded inside and it needs attention a bit at high speeds, The Rear AC vents are not effective and last the sad part is the non availability of Extended Warranty for the Autobox which is curse for the transmission. Overall, the Hyundai Xcent SX(O) AT is a well fit for both City and Highway drive and maintaining one requires less expensive due to their spreaded network around the country. I feel more energetic and fresh when I touch my Compact "Mile Companion" everyday which makes way for a bright day.