My Car

By for Hyundai Xcent 2016-11-08 12:26:36.0
  • Appearance

I purchased my car in October 2015, perhaps a great day when both my house stone laying foundation also was being done.

Its one year since I purchased, I use my Xcent daily to go to my office and then back. I use minimum of 30 kms per day.Its 11,000+ kms since driven

I like the drive very much very smooth compared to my earlier TATA indica,

I purchased it from Kanchana Hyndai mangalore even though service is not as good as my earlier TATA ( I mean the style of how to mange people to the car after serviceing) but car gives me good pleasure of driving as well as for my family when they go long very n=big thing is since my earlier car was petrol. So far I have lot less running per KM as its diesel the best car I would say compared to TATA Indica petrol.

driver is also much comfortable

but only for those people who sit in the back seat when driving long I found them uncomfortable cmpared to indica. Indica is more spacious than Xcent though.((when going long they are not very comfortable especially people sitting in back)could not find what the problem is.

. Very good for city driving and you can maneouvre easily with the help of small turning radius. You can really zoom through the traffic through the pick-up. FE is good on the city roads, better than expected gives me around 18-20 km/l. Gearbox is very well placed and gear-shifting is a very smooth and easy process that is the most thing i liked.

very good bootspace.

all in all a very good car for the last one year.