Hyundai Xcent is Excellent

• Appearance

Pros : Looks, interior quality, class features

Cons : Really couldn't find one!

Before owning Xcent (VTVT, S), we were using 1000cc cars like Maruti Wagon R, Cheverolet Spark, etc. For upgradation, we booked the Maruti Swift Vxi. But hey, here the story changes.

By chance I was passing by Hyundai showroom, and stepped in to enquire about the i20, the much better looking car. And felt better after looking and sitting inside it. But the budget was comparatively high. I asked for good offers on any other model, so the executive told to look the Xcent.

The look of the Xcent was awesome from close, and when I stepped into it, it was really roomy and gave upmarket feel inside. The car featured inbuilt music system, cruise controls, Cooled glove box, which is first in class and really useful, rear AC vents, one touch power window with all power windows, Indicators on ORVMS, Electronically adjustable and retractable ORVMs, rear parking sensors, height adjustable driver seat, Bluetooth connectivity, 1GB inbuilt memory and the most important DIFFERENCE from Swift was that it is a COMPACT SEDAN and not a Hatchback car.

The Boot space which we got was huge, almost double then the Swift, a whopping 406 liters. And mind you, the cost was exactly same. Also, the rear seating was more comfortable and roomy as compared to the Swift.

So overall, the car impressed us and we cancelled the booking of Swift and bought the Xcent S petrol, at the starting of 2015.

Now after driving for almost 21000 kms in 1 and a half years, and getting all 3 free service done, I can assure you dear friends, that you can never ever go wrong in buying the Xcent petrol car. This car will never make you feel, each and every time you drive, that you are driving a sedan car, rather than a compact sedan.

It's a nicely packaged and designed car from Hyundai. Great job done. Infact, now we are planning to buy another car, and still I could not find any other car better then the Xcent in its segment.

Comments Hyundai Xcent