Good Looks, Good Design, Good Performance

By for Hyundai Xcent 2016-08-08 08:50:45.0
  • Appearance

I just drove this car, after i had my test drive with Tata Zest. Tata Zest was good, but this was more spacious, comfortable and easy to handle car. When i sat, i first realized that it had a moving side mirrors, which made me more crazy, its always sometimes uneasy to have set the mirrors of your car when you first sit in the car, sometimes we forget and while driving it is hard to make it adjustable according to our needs. But just by clicking a button on your steering you move the mirrors. Next was the comfort i felt when i first sat on driver seat, it was indeed luxurious and felt like i am sitting in a ferrari. Next was the start, i started the car, it was damn silent, i asked the co-driver, he said the car is already started..what a joke!! When i raced a bit, i came to know it is already started. What a foolishnes!! when i started driving, it was just like an ice on a cake, i just didn't understood when was the test drive completed, i still feel the steering in my hand when i am off with it. Will purchase it soon.