Best car in the mid-premium segment
I have owned a Hyundai accent GLS for a very long time , nearly 15 years and have had no major problems with the engine . Over the years , the only repairs that have been required were the periodical replacement of consumables . I have been very satisfied with the maneuverability of my car with quick pick-up and smooth drive . I have enjoyed the driving comfort of the Hyundai accent and look forward to switch to a new Hyundai Xcent soon . The spares are also easily available in the open market which can beat the cost of the OEM spares .
- 7 Likes
- 8 Dislikes
Other Xcent Reviews
Just a couple of hours ago, I test drove the Hyundai Xcent and being a car fanatic I would love to share my views. The front and side profile reminds more of the hatch si...
Look and Style : It looks good with fluidic design Comfort : Not really great, but just like most of the cars in the Indian car market. Pickup : With engine capacity of 1...
I have purchased a New Xcent top end Model with lot of expectations to enjoy on road Sedan Car experience. In my first month experience this car made me fool and I am get...
The rising fuel prices is always a major concern for all,who do not belong to elite class, I am happy that, this concern is addressed by the Korean automobile giant by in...
Hyundai Xcent Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
Drive Home your favorite Hyundai Xcent and...