Driving Xcent from 5+ years and I had a great experience. Amazing performance and low maintenance cost. Strong and reliable car in this price segment.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Hyundai Xcent
Hyundai Xcent User Reviews
- All (310)
- Mileage (94)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (64)
- Comfort (91)
- Engine (42)
- Interior (29)
- Power (38)
- More ...
I wanted to buy a mid-sized car with comforts suitable for long drives in below 1200 CC petrol cars. I 10 and I 20 rear seats was extremely bumpy. So was the case for Mar...
Despite giving the best cooling, I still consider the AC as a failure in Xcent. I have been using Xcent Diesel since 2015. Most of my usage is within the city for office ...
- View All Xcent Reviews
Compare Variants of Hyundai Xcent
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT ECurrently ViewingRs.5,81,078*EMI: Rs. 12,12420.14 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT SXCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,546*EMI: Rs. 15,08920.14 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT S ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,734*EMI: Rs. 15,68617.36 kmplAutomatic
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,82,346*EMI: Rs. 16,69720.14 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi ECurrently ViewingRs.6,73,261*EMI: Rs. 14,66125.4 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SCurrently ViewingRs.7,42,033*EMI: Rs. 16,13025.4 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SXCurrently ViewingRs.7,98,558*EMI: Rs. 17,35025.4 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.8,75,358*EMI: Rs. 18,99025.4 kmplManual
Trending Hyundai Cars
On Hyundai Xcent :- Cash Discount up to Rs...