Good Car - Crap AC

By for Hyundai Xcent 2014-2016 2014-12-10 19:26:49.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Style

Cons : AC is absolutely crap

While overall the car is good, a basic feature of AC is rubbish. I purchased an Xcent Petrol and got the AC of the car repaired 2 times within 4 months of purchase. After that even the AC cooling is very little because the AC cuts off too soon. If you use this car in the summer, you will have to run the car AC on 3, to even feel that the AC is running, while not really cooling the car. The company gives me explanation that technology has changed so it functions differently. They ask me to run the AC on 3, then bring it to 2 and then to 1 to get the car cool. So I am expected to do this everytime I start the car on every signal in the city.

Hyundai is fooling its customers as they make the AC cut off sooner than required, automatically increasing the fuel efficiency but leaving the car hot on the inside. I regret my decision of purchasing the car, given Mumbai is hot almost 365 days, the car is missing a basic feature, cooling in the inside of the car.

Needs to improve: Car AC needs major improvement

Overall Experience: Cannot use car during summer as the AC cooling is terrible.

• Dilip Pradhan |29 Apr,2015 03:03:59 PM

I have Xcent, SX, Petrol. Can you tell me whether the car battery needs topping of electrolyte periodically?

• Viren Jindani |28 May,2015 09:17:55 PM

I bought xent petrol top model but pick up very bad when gear shift third to second. And call from company executive they are not give any solution for this problem very bad for company reputation.

• Viren Jindani |28 May,2015 09:18:42 PM