Truly the Indian car of the year 2018
Proud owner of top end diesel manual. It's truly a drivers car with segment first features. The safety is also top notch with 6 airbags and the exterior is heavy and strong. The brakes are good and effective. The turning radius is great with very good steering response. Only minus is the back seat legroom compared to other cars are in this segment and the ground clearance is just accurate. Overall it's a value for money with loaded features, balanced ride & handling and safety.
- 37 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Other Verna Reviews
Please read if you plan to buy a Hyundai car I purchased a Fluidic Verna SXO diesel model in 2012. After running 21000 km, I observed that the gear was struck on reverse ...
My name is Vikas Mathur and I bought a Verna in December 2016. My model is 1.6 CRDI SX and it has been a pleasure to drive. The car has not asked for a lot of maintenance...
Hi,I took delivery of my Verna SX(O) on 22nd Sept 2017 and drove around 1400 KM since then, recently went from Pune to Goa, during the delivery of the car i was told that...
This is Anil from Noida. I bought CRDI 1.6 EX AT in April 2018. So far I have done 5000KM with City average of 16 to 18 and Highway average of 23. All hands down , VERNA ...
Hyundai Verna Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
On Hyundai Verna :- Get Benefits up to Rs....