Not a segment leader, barely ok

By for Hyundai Verna 2012-10-04 22:03:56.0
  • Appearance

Pros : lots of extra features

Cons : low pickup, uneven acceleration, interior not classy

Look and Style The style inside the cabin looks too flashy for my taste. It does not look classy. On the outside, Hyundai did a decent job and the care looks good. Comfort I didn't find the backside seating comfortbale. Long journeys will be a problem. Pickup I test drove of the line diesel model. given the engine specs, certainly did not find the pickup great. I think Vento will beat Verna's bigger engine hands down. Mileage Not sure. However I gather from one of my colleague that hyundai i10 gives less than 8 kpl in city conditions. I have my doubts about Verna. Best Features Lots of internal features like bluetooth, reverse-parking etc. However, I'll not buy a car just beacuse oof extra features. Needs to improve   Overall Experience

• Prashant |02 Nov,2012 04:22:57 PM

I am planning to Hyundai Verna fludic auto transmission in the next few days . please give me your views

• jestin |20 Dec,2012 01:41:04 PM

hey man ...never go for this vehicle....it is the worst car in the segment....there are many branded cars in the market........ so choose wisely..