No need to look elsewhere!!

By for Hyundai Verna 2013-12-16 11:05:51.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Responsive engine, classy interiors

Cons : City mileage

Look and style: The look of this car is simply awesome. Interiors are elegant and thoughtfully designed. The side view of this cqr is simply mistifying. Comfort: The car is absolutely stable even at over 100 kmph on undulating roads.. And gives reasonable jerk reduction on very horrible indian roads. Pickup: The car zooms to 60 within 4 to 5 seconds and the pickup in 2nd or 3rd gear is phenomenal... Overtakes trucks and buses with comical ease...!! Can be pushed till 100 very easily...Mileage: Reasonable mileage on highways of about 15.5 kmpl.. Comes down to about 11 in the city. Best Features: Engines performance and inside features. Needs to improve - nothing in particular maybe they should provide the car cover along with the car (has to be purchased seperately). Overall Experience: Amazing car simply the leader in its segment! Very satisfying driving experience.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • mathew |10 Jan,2015 11:37:50 PM

I also had the same opinion initially.Actually I loved my car,I am using it for 3 yrs bought on nov 2011. Now I have many complaints and service people are totally incompetent in solving the problems and I really doubt the quality of the car.

• Gautam Roy Chowdhury |23 Feb,2015 02:17:56 PM

Look & Style is Excellent. However mileage of this car is extremely poor. Hardly 8-9 kms/ litre , within city roads and Aftersales will never acknowledge the fact. Clutch life is also not good enough compared to other sedans. In my case had to change within 27000 kms ! Other good points , Comfort , Style & pickup.