1. Handsome looking sedan. New face is mature, with toned-down fluidic styling
2. Competent 1.6L motors, especially the torquey diesel. Wide range of engines & transmissions
3. Interiors offer adequate space with good fit & finish. Cabin refinement levels are superb
4. Ride comfort & on-road behaviour have noticeably improved. No more nervousness
5. Features such as projector headlamps, reversing camera, pure keyless entry & go, rake & reach steering etc.
6. Top notch safety equipment includes 6 airbags, ABS + EBD, impact sensing door locks & more
7. Hyundai's fuss-free ownership experience & excellent after-sales service
1. Missing equipment (vis a vis competition). E.g. rear a/c vents, touchscreen head unit & cruise control
2. Rear disc brakes have been deleted from the Verna facelift
3. Insufficient under-thigh support from the low rear seat
4. Though improved, the ride & handling package is far from segment benchmarks
5. Competition (Vento, Linea, Fiesta, Rapid) is more fun to drive! Verna's EPS & dynamics are boring
6. 4-speed Automatic gearboxes. This segment calls for 5-speed ATs
7. The on-road price difference between the 1.6L petrol & diesel is ~1.5 lakhs. That's higher than the competition
Length 4375 mm Width 1700 mm Height 1475 mm Seating Capacity 5 Pers...
I bought the Hyundai Verna 2 years back and am very well satisfied wit...
A car with super luxury feels in affordable prices. Easily touch 160 K...
Guys i have been in love with this car since years. In terms of looks...
I am shiva from Chennai, I purchased the new 4S FLUIDIC 1.6 CRDI SX mo...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals