My Own Piece Of Blue: Hyundai Verna

By for Hyundai Verna from Delhi 2010-09-06 13:41:46.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Superb looks, pickup and performance

Cons : none

I bought my blue coloured Hyundai Verna 4 months back and it was a simple decision for me as I was very convinced on the car's looks and performance as one of my friends owned it. The dealer gave me floor mats, body cover, air freshener and sun cool stickers fixed absolutely free of cost. The only expense I made was for the Teflon coated paint for under chase and body. I loved the interiors of the car especially the wooden grained interiors, the adjustable steering column, the driver's seat, the electronically adjustable rearview mirrors, the bottle holders, the hand rest for the driver seat, the foldable tray at the rear with a bottle grip etc. I am frankly a travel lover and have been to a number of places with my Hyundai Verna. The car simply performs like a dream when on highways. I could not feel any rattles or vibrations even at a speed of 130 kmph. The mileage I get is around 14kmpl which is pretty descent. I was already in love with the looks of the car even before purchasing it. The air conditioner works great and cools a heated car in seconds. I personally love the pick up of the car as it glides the moment I take the steering control. In the past 4 months, I have not faced a single issue with the car and am highly satisfied.

• kishorebhansali |23 Sep,2010 02:00:15 PM

i had also booked my verna transform vtvt petrol blue colour, the colour i loved at first sight with amazing contrast interiors. hope to get the delivery in navratri.

• sv21 |20 Apr,2011 12:48:08 PM

sugar laced review from the dealer himself Verna has got some serious technical glitches with sensors right beside the front grille. So review ur decision regarding purchasing the Verna.

• Jayant Kotecha |03 May,2011 05:48:41 PM

I want to purchase one petrol car of good mileage and range betwwn 7 to 8 lakhs.Also want to know about car loan.