My car has oil cooler and radiator issues. it has alignment problem. expensive maintenance

By for Hyundai Verna from bhilwara, rajasthan 2009-05-23 06:10:53.0
  • Appearance

Pros : powerful

Cons : very unreliable... chronic alignment problem.. expensive to maintain

nightmare of a car. I have a hyundai verna crdi bought in 2007 april.It has severe alignment and imbalance problems which are faced by all other verna owners i know. Tmy car has had tire changed at 20,000km. Radiator changed at 25,000 km and oil cooler changed 3 times within 35,000 km. I have faced 4 breakdowns. I dont use it on highways now as it is too unreliable, i have spent over rs. 50,000 on oil and coolent replacements made due to repairs because of part failures. The dealer doesnt get the failed part for over a month. The car has spent over 4 months in the workshop in this period. I called company customer care over 20 times. Each time i was told some one would call me in 24 hrs but no one ever did. Emails sent to customer care of the company were never responded. This is the worst car and worst manufacturer i have come across.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • Rakesh Jolly |19 Sep,2010 03:41:49 PM

efore buying a new verna

• Rakesh Jolly |19 Sep,2010 04:14:08 PM

what is hundai's answer to this for new buyers like me?

kalal y |27 Apr,2012 12:25:20 PM

immediate & anxious

• PUNEET |01 Oct,2010 01:48:08 PM

My Verna CRDI also had a radiator problem during the initial days. Due to that I sufffered losses. I agree with you that the customer care never bother to call you back.

• Gurgaon-User |08 Dec,2010 04:26:13 PM

My verna CRDI too has allignment problem. it also has a sick Oil cooler and radiator and no doubt the maintenence is expensive. It is very sorry state of Hundai affairs , it seems they have grown too big to bother about customers.

• prethish |02 Aug,2011 09:16:50 PM

after reading these commments iam in sec tyhought for booking the New Verna

• Rupesh |28 Nov,2016 02:32:48 AM

Talking about engine of the bike is very bad i have come noise from engine after 5000km even i have changed pistons head asmbly...