Rating of Hyundai Verna

A
Anurag Chandra
for Transform SX VGT CRDi
On: Jul 30, 2010 | 9863 Views

I always have had a habit of researching well before I purchase anything. The same applies to my car buying process. When I wanted to buy a new car, I went ahead surfing on the Internet and realised the fact that how simple it has become for anyone to get this pool of information that Google provides in a click. I came across this site and found almost all possible details on every question that I had. I went on a test drive in my city and the moment I got into the car, it just became apparent that I wanted to purchase the car. I booked the car with an initial booking amount of Rs. 50,000 and got the delivery within ten days. The Dealer has given floor mats, body cover, air freshener and sun cool stickers fixed at a free of cost. I have the diesel version of the car, and the turbocharged engine provides a good mileage and excellent performance on the road. The safety features like ABS makes one feel safe while on a drive. Interiors ? Especially the wooden grained interiors, the adjustable steering column, the driver's seat, the electronically adjustable rearview mirrors, the bottle holders, the hand rest for the driver seat, the foldable tray at the rear with a bottle grip, etc. make seating and driving a pleasurable experience. I would suggest the car for anyone who is interested in driving and loves comfort.

Other Verna Reviews