I have finally zeroed in for Hyundai Verna

By for Hyundai Verna from Delhi 2010-07-30 18:41:02.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great looks, smooth drive

Cons : None

I always have had a habit of researching well before I purchase anything. The same applies to my car buying process. When I wanted to buy a new car, I went ahead surfing on the Internet and realised the fact that how simple it has become for anyone to get this pool of information that Google provides in a click. I came across this site and found almost all possible details on every question that I had. I went on a test drive in my city and the moment I got into the car, it just became apparent that I wanted to purchase the car. I booked the car with an initial booking amount of Rs. 50,000 and got the delivery within ten days. The Dealer has given floor mats, body cover, air freshener and sun cool stickers fixed at a free of cost. I have the diesel version of the car, and the turbocharged engine provides a good mileage and excellent performance on the road. The safety features like ABS makes one feel safe while on a drive. Interiors ? Especially the wooden grained interiors, the adjustable steering column, the driver's seat, the electronically adjustable rearview mirrors, the bottle holders, the hand rest for the driver seat, the foldable tray at the rear with a bottle grip, etc. make seating and driving a pleasurable experience. I would suggest the car for anyone who is interested in driving and loves comfort.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May
  • DR RAJU |03 Aug,2010 10:03:56 PM

i have been driving this beuty since last 3 maonths ,Abbsolutly rocking performance. The diesel engine is gem in its class. Floor the pedal and thrust for liftoff is almost felt.It will push u back in your seat. Great work Hyundai. Higly recommended. My rating ********************

jatin |01 Jul,2011 06:42:33 PM

dude... the car has been launched on 11 may 2011.. how are you driving it from the past 3 months.. lol

Drraju |01 Jul,2011 06:50:32 PM

Dear I posted in year 2010.That meanse I was reffering old ver of Verna I hope it clears your silly response.