Hyundai Verna: The Average Car :(

By for Hyundai Verna 2016-05-12 20:17:26.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Power, Looks, Cost

Cons : Ground Clearance, Comfort, Handling

Hi, I own a 1.6-litre Petrol Verna. I am a huge petrolhead and wanted a powerful car. After reading a lot of reviews and watching videos, I decided to buy the Verna. Well, the power and performance of the car did not disappoint me, but everything else is a different story. The engine is smooth and powerful and pulls well, even at triple digit speeds. But, the overall experience of the car is average. I used to own a 2.0-litre Mitsubishi Cedia, hence, I am used to good handling. But the Verna has deeply disappointed me. The car?s steering is light, there is no feel of the road and at high speeds, all this gets worse.

The quality of the cabin is again average. The plastic quality is bad and the fake wood is really bad. The car stereo system is below average quality and the bluetooth connection is weak. The seats are comfortable but the space in the cabin is very less. 3 people are a squeeze and tall people should always be in the front seats.

The comfort level on the car is bad. It jumps on potholes and speed breakers. Such a hard suspension should have good handling but the light steering just ruins the overall drive experience. So, the Verna in my words is all about power. No comfort, no handling, no quality, just linear acceleration on a smooth road. Please test drive the car before you buy one. You might like it. For all the performance car fans, do not buy the Verna as it will never be the car you want it to be.

• Purav jain |18 Aug,2016 12:20:28 PM

Abe had dont have knowledge of cars

• Chandru |05 Nov,2016 05:03:27 PM